Journal and rules and stock and thanks for stopping by...
Hey, don't do anything I wouldn't do...and since I use other deviant's stock in my other account, I follow their rules like I hope you will follow mine. Rather simple really:
- Credit me on your dev.
- Note me on my account's front page, the stock may be deleted when year end packs are created.
- No reposts in 'specialized' stock accounts without permission.
- If all you're gonna do is apply a color overlay or filter...don't waste your time.
- Any use outside of DA is to be discussed first. Sketches are all good (even class assignments), and I'd like to see, if you feel it came out rather well.
- Prints have the green light...and you better appreciate any money I make for you.
- On requests, I make no promises, but what does it hurt to ask, eh.
- Please, no retouches. While a lot of work can go into a cosmetic retouch, I am not posting stock to see it shown back to me magazine ready.
And don't fo